Email, social media, and cloud apps always updated and available at power on.
The Company has established a system for the protection of personal information, and is committed to protecting personal information by ensuring that the importance of protecting personal information is recognized and addressed.
Article 1 What is personal information
1. "Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual and information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions contained in the information.
2. Of the personal information, "history and characteristic information" refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, and includes information such as services used and products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements placed, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and terminal information.
The following information may be used to identify the user: IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual device identification information.
Article 2 Method of Obtaining Personal Information
1. This service may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, the Company may collect transaction records containing the user's personal information and settlement information between the user and its business partners, etc., from the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors; hereinafter "Business Partners").
2. This service may contain information about the user, such as the services and software used, products purchased, pages viewed, advertisement history, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including the communication status of the relevant terminal in the case of use via mobile terminal, and various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, etc.
When you use the services of the Company or its business partners, the Company obtains history information and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual device identification information.
Article 3 Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information
The purposes of collecting and using personal information in this service are as follows.
1. To allow customers to view and modify their own registration information and usage status, and to display registration information such as name, address, contact information, and payment method, as well as information about the services used and products purchased, and their prices
5. To display the registered information on the input screen for easy data entry, or to transfer the information to other services (including those provided by partner companies) based on the customer's instructions
Article 4 Management of Personal Information
In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent your personal information from being illegally accessed, lost, damaged, falsified, or leaked, we have established a security system.
In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, we will take necessary measures such as maintaining security systems, improving management systems, and thorough employee training, and implement safety measures to strictly manage personal information.
Article 5 Disclosure of Personal Information
1. If a customer requests disclosure of his or her personal information, we will disclose such information to the customer only without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the customer to that effect without delay.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- When it would otherwise violate laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
1. Personal information received from customers shall be managed appropriately and shall not be provided to third parties without prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When required to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When required to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual may impede the execution of such affairs
- When the following matters are notified or made public in advance
- Inclusion of provision to a third party in the purpose of use
- Data items provided to a third party
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stopping provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the individual
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of third parties.
- When the Service entrusts all or part of the personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When the personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When the personal information is used jointly with a specific party, and the information is shared with that party.
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific party and the party is notified in advance or the party can easily learn about the fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the party using the information jointly, the purpose of use of the party using the information, and the name of the party responsible for the management of the personal information
Article 7 Safety Measures for Personal Information
This service has taken all possible measures for security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We will constantly collect information on the protection of personal information and strive to implement the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
1. Customers may request the correction or deletion of their own personal information held by the Service in accordance with the procedures specified by the Service if the information is incorrect.
2. When the Service receives a request from a customer as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Service will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the customer of this.
Article 9 Cessation of Use of Personal Information
When a customer requests the cessation of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information has been obtained illegally, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. Based on the results of the investigation, the Company will suspend the use of the personal information and notify the customer to that effect. However, if the suspension of use, etc. of personal information involves a large amount of expense, or if it is difficult to suspend use, etc., we will take alternative measures.
1. The Service will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information in its possession.
Article 11 Chief Privacy Officer
Title Corporation Akira Tsurumachi
Article 12 Contact Us
Article 12 Inquiries
Location: 16-7 Nihonbashi Kabuto-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-0026
Phone Number: 03-6825-6825 (main)
Email Address: contact@ titleinc.jp